Instead of the old standby desserts, apple pie and brownies, why not try Baileys dessert recipes to wow your guest? With Irish cream, hints of chocolate and the distinctive taste of Irish whiskey, this old favorite can help you create some new recipes that your friends will devour.
21 Ways You can Combine Whiskey and Dessert
The creamy smooth taste makes a decadent mousse filling for puff pastries, or a beautiful buttercream icing for cakes. The silky texture will help you to trump any truffle you’ve ever created. Have a simple Bailey’s pudding layered with whipped cream and crushed Oreo’s or bring out the big guns with a Baileys molten lava cake.
The Irish cream whiskey is also delicious in baked goods like chocolate cake or brownies. Cookies love the hints of chocolate, too! Cheesecakes and chocolate trifles will cause you to commit decadence overload.
There are plenty of ways besides baked goods to create Baileys desserts for your family and friends. Creme brulee, fudge and fudge sauce recipes will give you a name among the neighbors. You will be marked for dessert for the potlucks and family dinners. Macaroons, souffles, cheesecake balls and even French toasts are just a few of the ways you can use Baileys to make life delicious.
Baileys dessert ideas are plentiful in cookbooks and of course online. Check out some of the best desserts you can make out of this tasty Irish liquor!
1. Baileys Chocolate Mousse
2. Baileys Cookies And Cream Parfaits
3. Baileys Chocolate Chip Dip
4. Bailey’s Chocolate “Crazy” Cake
5. Baileys Dark Chocolate Guinness Bread
6. Irish Cream Pound Cake
7. Baileys And Hot Chocolate Tiramisu
8. Foodie Baker
9. Chocolate Chip Cookie Baileys Milkshakes
10. Irish Coffee Pudding
11. Mini Baileys Chocolate Cheesecakes
12. Baileys Chocolate Cupcakes
13. Cool Raspberry Cocktail
14. Baileys Fudge
15. Baileys Irish Cream Hot Chocolate
16. Homemade Baileys Truffles
17. Baileys Truffles
18. Baileys Chocolate Cheesecake
19. Baileys Mocha Frappucino
20. Homemade Baileys Irish Cream
21. Baileys Irish Cream Brownies